CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 7 April 2010

On my wish list................



I know,I know of all the things I could wish for at the moment,I am seriously coveting a pair of fitflops, yes thats right,not your average flip flops,but these babies,which apparently give your bum,thighs and calfs a good old work out just by walking about in them! fabulous isnt it! I mean whats not to like? Do any of you ladies have a pair? and if so opinions please! before I shell out the fifty quid!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister has two pairs and swears they have transformed her legs...

    They are top of my wish list too. I'm wishing extra hard for decent legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought them I bought them!
    Yes they're fab...but after two days I still don't look like the lady in the adverts!
    x
    ps for some reason they're a lot cheaper in the States- dunno whether it'd be cheaper to buy them on ebay.com?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi- I've left something for you to collect on my latest post.
    I know that some people prefer not to accept these tags, but I still wanted to tell you that the time you spend creating such lovely blogs is much appreciated and admired.
    xx

    ReplyDelete